[Numpy-discussion] OpenBLAS on Mac

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:00:35 EST 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla.molden at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20/02/14 17:57, Jurgen Van Gael wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I run Mac OS X 10.9.1 and was trying to get OpenBLAS working for numpy.
>> I've downloaded the OpenBLAS source and compiled it (thanks to Olivier
>> Grisel).
>
> How?
>
> $ make TARGET=SANDYBRIDGE USE_OPENMP=0 BINARY=64 NOFORTRAN=1
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
>
> (staying with MKL...)

Without any further details about what you downloaded and where you
executed this command, one can only assume PEBCAK. There is certainly
a Makefile in the root directory of the OpenBLAS source:
https://github.com/xianyi/OpenBLAS

If you actually want some help, you will have to provide a *little* more detail.

--
Robert Kern