[Numpy-discussion] Wiki page for building numerical stuff on Windows

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:21:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

a small correction: a recent octave for windows is here:
http://mxeoctave.osuv.de

see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.maintainers/38124 ...
Binary of octave 3.8.0 on windows is now prepared in voluntary contribution
by Markus Bergholz.

a discussion about OpenBLAS on the octave maintainer list:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.maintainers/38746

Regards

Carl