[Numpy-discussion] review/approval request

Graeme B. Bell grb at skogoglandskap.no
Tue Oct 1 09:17:14 EDT 2013

Regarding 1.8:

A few months ago I submitted a patch that fixes some bugs, including a major bug in select() that has been around for years, and optimised the code quite a bit.

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/3537

It would be nice to see the patch in 1.8, but it has languished for a couple of months waiting for final approval/merging.

The patch is pretty small and the new code is not complicated.

Are there any core devs that would have time/interest to help me get this approved/merged into numpy master? I have already adjusted the patch as suggested by njsmith to suit inclusion in master.

Graeme.