[Numpy-discussion] numpy array to C API

Søren sd at syntonetic.com
Thu Mar 21 12:17:15 EDT 2013

Thanks Valentin

Your article fell in dry spot when a newbie in C/Python interfacing.
Python-C-API fits perfectly with my current use-case.

I got currious about the Ctypes approach as well as "Gaël Varoquaux’s
blog post about avoiding data copies", but the link in the article
didn't seem to work. (Under "Further Reading and References")

cheers
Søren