[Numpy-discussion] Created NumPy 1.7.x branch

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:27:51 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Jason Grout
<jason-sage at creativetrax.com> wrote:
> On 6/26/12 3:06 PM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn wrote:
>> Something the Sage project does very well is meeting often in person
>
> Another thing we have that has improved the mailing list climate is a
> "sage-flame" list [1]

+1 !

Speaking as someone trying to get started in contributing to numpy, I
find this discussion extremely off-putting.  It's childish,
meaningless, and spiteful, and I think it's doing more harm than any
possible good that could come out of continuing it.