[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:05:47 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Charles R Harris <
> charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The issue tracking discussion seems to have died. Since github issues
>> looks to be a viable alternative at this point, I propose to turn it on for
>> the numpy repository and start directing people in that direction.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

> Sounds good, as long as we don't create duplicates or do something to make
> the conversion from Trac harder.

I looked into this a bit, and it looks like the first task is to set up
labels. They should probably track what we currently have for trac in order
to make moving some (all?) of the tickets over. I'm thinking component,
priority, type, milestone, and version, omitting the keywords. I'm not sure
how we should handle attachments.

Chuck