[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot status

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Mon Jul 2 21:31:11 EDT 2012

Ondrej should have time to work on this full time in the coming days.

I think your list, Stefan, is as complete a list as we have.  A few interns have investigated Team City and other CI systems and a combination of Jenkins and Travis CI has been suggested.

NumFocus can provide some funding needed for maintaining servers, etc, but keeping build bots active requires the efforts of multiple volunteers.

If anyone has build machines to offer, please let Ondrej know so he can coordinate getting Jenkins slaves onto them and hooking them up to the master.

Ondrej would especially appreciate any experience with Windows nodes.

Best regards,

Travis

--
Travis Oliphant