[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot/continuous integration (was Re: Issue Tracking)

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Thu Feb 16 19:01:46 EST 2012

We never turn down good help like this.  Thank's Chris.   I have applied for an unlimited license for TeamCity for the NumPy project.   I have heard good things about TeamCity, although getting the slaves cranking and staying cranking is the goal and not the CI architecture.    If you know build-bot, it's a good place to start.

I have heard very positive things about Jenkins.   I also think that hosted solutions are going to be easier to manage over time.  But, your offer is very generous.

-Travis