[Numpy-discussion] Download page still points to SVN

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 05:22:58 EST 2012

2012/2/8 Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Travis Oliphant <travis at continuum.io> wrote:
>> John Turner at ORNL has the numpy.org domain and perhaps we could get him to point it to numpy.github.com
>
> Remember to also put a CNAME file in the root of the repository:
>
> http://pages.github.com/

Hi Pauli,

I see that you've added the CNAME file. Now numpy.github.com is being
redirected to numpy.scipy.org (the old site).

As I understand it, whoever controls the scipy.org DNS settings needs
point numpy.scipy.org at numpy.github.com so that people get the
updated site when they browse to numpy.scipy.org..

Cheers,
Scott