[Numpy-discussion] Support for python 2.4 dropped. Should we drop 2.5 also?

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 13 19:41:28 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Bradley M. Froehle
<brad.froehle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but the point was that since you can live with an older version on
> Python you can probably live with an older version of NumPy.

exactly -- also:

How likely are you to nee the latest and greatest numpy but not a new
PyGTK, or a new name_your_package_here. And, in fact, other packages
drop support for older Python's too.

However, what I can imagine is pretty irrelevant -- sorry I brought it
up -- either there are a significant number of folks for whom support
for old Pythons in important, or there aren't.

-Chris