[Numpy-discussion] Euroscipy 2012 - abstract deadline soon (April 30) + sprints

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Sun Apr 22 09:59:02 EDT 2012

Hello,

this is a reminder of the approaching deadline for abstract submission at
the Euroscipy 2012 conference: the deadline is April 30, in one week.

Euroscipy 2012 will be held in **Brussels**, **August 23-27**, at the
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB, Solbosch Campus).

The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the
use and development of the Python language in scientific research and
industry. This event strives to bring together both users and developers
of scientific tools, as well as academic research and state of the art
industry.

More information about the conference, including practical information,
are found on the conference website
http://www.euroscipy.org/conference/euroscipy2012

We are soliciting talks and posters that discuss topics related to
scientific computing using Python. These include applications, teaching,
future development directions, and research. We welcome contributions
from the industry as well as the academic world.

Submission guidelines are found on
http://www.euroscipy.org/card/euroscipy2012_call_for_contributions

Also, rooms are available at the ULB for sprints on Tuesday August 28th
and Wednesday 29th. If you wish to organize a sprint at Euroscipy, please
get in touch with Berkin Malkoc (malkocb at itu.edu.tr).

Any other questions should be addressed exclusively to
org-team at lists.euroscipy.org

We apologize for the inconvenience if you received this e-mail through
several mailing-lists.

--
Emmanuelle, for the organizing team