[Numpy-discussion] How to fix my data for visualize with Mayavi2 and to use TVTK?

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:07:35 EDT 2011

Hi again:

Well, finally I solved my troubles with the importation of data from the
Fortran files I've mentioned here few weeks ago... but the importation using
the VTK legacy formats doesn't works... I have not idea how to build the LUT
(Look up table) for my case and... I'm not sure if that's the only way for
can fix my data and visualize them inside mayavi2.

Well... although I don't know if this is the appropriate list for ask about
mayavi2 and TVTK. Well sorry if it's the wrong place.

I need to build and visualize an structured grid object, I have the data but
I don't know how to insert the data in mayavi for visualize. I was checking
the documentation, the cookbook but I can't find a clear answer. I know I
can create an script in python and use the nyumpy arrays for it, but not
more.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards:
Aradnix