[Numpy-discussion] Ticket closing policy

David david at silveregg.co.jp
Thu Mar 24 23:22:07 EDT 2011

Hi Mark, hi all,

I noticed you did a lot of cleaning in the bug trackers, thank you for
helping there, this is sorely needed.

However, I noticed quite a few tickets were closed as wontfix even
though they are valid. I understand the concern of getting many
languishing tickets, but one should not close valid tickets either.
Also, in my experience, issues specific to win32 should not be closed
because they work on Linux - I remember the fastputmask issue was still
there not so long ago (but could not understand what was going on,
unfortunately).

cheers,

David