[Numpy-discussion] Array vectorization in numpy

Carlos Becker carlosbecker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:45:08 EDT 2011

Hi. That is really amazing.
I checked out that numexpr branch and saw some strange results when
evaluating expressions on a multi-core i7 processor.
Running the numexpr.test() yields a few 'F', which I suppose are failing
tests. I tried to let the tests finish but it takes more than 20 min, is
there any way to run the tests individually?

Is there a specific mailing list for numexpr, so I can avoid 'spamming'
numpy?

Thanks!

Carlos Becker