[Numpy-discussion] Cython workshop

Dag Sverre Seljebotn dagss at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Jan 20 08:22:31 EST 2011

As we have funding for it, we're talking about organizing a Cython
workshop sometimes this year (possibly in Munich, Germany, though it's
not decided yet).

It's still not clear how user-centric vs. developer-centric the workshop
will be, or how strong a role numerical computation will have vs. more
general language features. We're just getting in touch with people
potentially interested in joining the workshop, and then we'll take it
from there.

Respond on the wiki page or on cython-dev.

http://wiki.cython.org/workshop1 <http://wiki.cython.org/workshop1#preview>

Dag Sverre