[Numpy-discussion] limit to number of fields in recarray

Craig Yoshioka craigyk at me.com
Tue Aug 2 16:09:59 EDT 2011

yup, duplicate field names given.  I didn't commit the non-working version and I didn't want to mess up my working code so I tried duplicating the dtype in a new file and couldn't recreate the error.   I suppose the answer to my question is, there is no limit to the number of records?  Must have been an invalid name, or a different error on my part.  Out of curiosity, what does recarray consider an invalid field name?