[Numpy-discussion] Atlas build issues

Ian Goodfellow goodfellow.ian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:13:24 EDT 2010

--with-netlib-lapack is indeed no longer valid.
INSTALL.txt includes a warning that INSTALL.txt is out of date, you should
refer to doc/atlas_install.pdf instead.
The new option is --with-netlib-lapack-tarfile
I successfully built 3.9.25 with this option a while ago, but haven't been
able to get numpy to use it.