[Numpy-discussion] Yet more merges in maintenance/1.5.x

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:22:58 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:57:07 +0000, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> [clip]
> > There are more unnecessary merge commits in the git history.
>
> I did a forced push to clear those up.

It was a pull from upstream to update that did it, when I noticed I decided
not to do a forced push cleanup because, well, it's risky for a public
repository. But I'm not sure why the pull didn't just fast forward, I
suspect something is off in my local branch. I'll just delete it and co
again from upstream.

Chuck