[Numpy-discussion] calling C function from Python via f2py

Matt Fearon matt.fearon at agsemail.com
Mon May 24 08:43:25 EDT 2010

Nadav,

Thank you. I believe it is working now, as the pos(2) error is gone.
However, though the error is gone, my return variable from the C
function is not being updated as if the C code is not executing?
Syntax to the call the C function from Python is the following:

FFMCcalc.FFMCcalc(T,H,W,ro,Fo)

Should this execute the C code?

thanks,
Matt