[Numpy-discussion] Why this Difference in Importing NumPy 1.2 vs 1.4?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 06:58:13 EDT 2010

Yes, that is very likely  the solution. It's clear that the module is in
the list. I say likely, since I've never done it before and there always
seems to be something that gets overlooked in what seems to be something
so simple. :-)

However, my colleague is on XP. Ah, same idea there.

I find it odd that no one seems to address the removal of modules from
site-packages from Windows.
Thanks.