[Numpy-discussion] numpy, matplotlib and masked arrays

Peter Isaac peter.isaac at monash.edu
Fri Jul 9 21:44:29 EDT 2010

John Hunter wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Peter Isaac <Peter.Isaac at monash.edu> wrote:
>
>> Note that EPD-6.2-2 works fine with this script on WinXP.
>>

>> Any suggestions welcome
>>

> then just use epd-6.2.2 on winxp.
>
> your-mpl-developer-channeling-steve-jobs,
> JDH
>
> <wink>

Hmmm,

Be careful what you ask for, I suppose.  I've been trying to wean myself
off Windows and migrate to Linux, so far a rewarding and mostly
enjoyable experience, while developing a Python-based quality control
and post-processing system for ecosystem time series data.  The end
users will be on Win, MacOS and Linux, so unfortunately your elegant if
somewhat non-pythonic suggestion doesn't quite help.

Original message is now modified to read "Any helpful suggestions
welcome" and I will offer a black polo neck T-shirt to the presenter of
the most useful suggestion.  Or the most entertaining ...

Yours in greying-haired-desperation,
Peter

--
Peter Isaac
School of Geography and Environmental Science
Email: peter.isaac at monash.edu
Phone: +61 3 99052591