Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:54:08 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 18:23, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > What about python version? Do we want to bump that up from 2.4?
>>
>> Only if it were *really* necessary for the Python 3 port. Otherwise, I
>> would resist the urge.
>
> I don't think it's necessary for that.
>
> --

I'm trying to follow this discussion as good as I can.
Please tell me,
is the planned ABI change including the
"Addition of a dict object to all NumPy objects"
I was asking about recently.
(I'm mostly referring to an old thread of Aug 2008:
http://www.mail-archive.com/numpy-discussion@scipy.org/msg11898.html
)
Oh, and is there a proposed name for that attribute (on the Python side) ?

Regards,
Sebastian Haase