[Numpy-discussion] How to call import_array() properly?

Bruce Sherwood Bruce_Sherwood at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 27 14:51:35 EST 2010

The module I'm working with, which uses Boost, doesn't have a function
"initcvisual". Rather there's a section headed with
BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE( cvisual). Placing the import_array macro directly
in this section causes an unwanted return.

I guess it doesn't matter, since what I've done works okay. And I
realized that I could collapse init_numpy a bit:

#if PY_MAJOR_VERSION >= 3
int
#else
void