[Numpy-discussion] Installing numpy with MKL

Søren Gammelmark gammelmark at phys.au.dk
Wed Aug 4 02:09:16 EDT 2010

> I wouldn't know for sure, but could this be related to changes to the
> gcc compiler in Fedora 13 (with respect to implicit DSO linking) or
> would that only be an issue at build-time?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=UnderstandingDSOLinkChange

I'm not entirely sure I understand the link, but if it has anything to
do with the compiler it seems to me that it should be the Intel
compiler. The python I use is compiled with GCC but everything in numpy
is done with the Intel compilers. Shouldn't it then be something with
the Intel compilers?

/Søren