[Numpy-discussion] [Matplotlib-users] glumpy: fast OpenGL numpy visualization + matplotlib integration

Rohit Garg rpg.314 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:16:15 EDT 2009

This is good. I have been looking forward to seeing something like
this for a while.

I'd be cool however, to dump a *real* python function into a vertex
shader and let it do real mesh deformations. I know, it would be hard
to validate if it wasn;t doing some crazy stuff. Of course, with new
(ie soon-to be-introduced) tesselation extensions to opengl, the mesh
itself could be generated on the gpu itself.