[Numpy-discussion] Weird behaviour of scipy.signal.sepfir2d

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Thu Oct 1 06:46:13 EDT 2009

This function function often result in incorrect output when the cpu is very loaded. I do not know how to trace the bug since every "single shot" use, or step by step trace gives the correct answer, also when running scripts under "ipython -pdb" solves the problem.

System:

>>> numpy.__version__
'1.4.0.dev7400'

>>> scipy.__version__
'0.8.0.dev5922'

Python 2.6.2 (64 bits)

numpy/scipy are built with atlas support.

OS: Gentoo linux (I use two independent (not a clone of each other) machines).

Sorry for posting it on the numpy list, but anyway this is not the first cross-lists post.

   Nadav