[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Fri Mar 20 02:03:14 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:31:18AM +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
> > OK, let's put it this way: if you feel it makes your life easier for me
> > to have SVN acces, I don't mind. But I won't use it for anything else
> > than docs and text file (or maybe a patch after review, but my volume of
> > patches produced has been very, very small).

> I think we can trust each other enough, without enforcing this (with
> per directory write access).

Maybe I am a dormant agent from a rival project waiting to torpedo scipy
with bad commits.

> We will add you, then (what's your login ?).

My login on trac and on the other svn's is GaelVaroquaux. My login on the
Linux server is gael.varoquaux. I think you care about the first one.

Thanks, now I am going to feel even more ashamed not to contribute much.

Gaël