[Numpy-discussion] Enhancements for NumPy's FFTs

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Sun Mar 15 13:10:54 EDT 2009

Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:48:51 +0100, Sturla Molden wrote:

>> Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:33:28 +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
>>
>> Also, you could post the patch on the http://codereview.appspot.com
>> site. Then it would be easier to both review and to keep track of its
>> revisions
>
> I have posted the files here:
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1055

Well, that's nearly as good. (Though submitting a single svn diff
containing all changes could have been a bit more easy to handle than
separate patches for each file. But a small nitpick only.)

But I wonder if there is a way to improve the behavior of Trac with
attachments/patches, there seem to be currently some warts:

- Can a non-admin user delete or mark some attachments obsolete?

- Trac doesn't want to show all patches in HTML, and doesn't recognize
  the .diff suffix. Maybe this can be fixed.

- Inline comments in patches would be nice, as in codereview.

--
Pauli Virtanen