[Numpy-discussion] ANNOUNCEMENT: Enthought Tool Suite (ETS) v3.3.0 released

Ariel Rokem arokem at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 16 21:13:22 EDT 2009

Hi -

a first for me - upgrading ETS worked - hurray!

Just a couple of comments - running:
arokem$ easy_install -U "ETS[nonets] == 3.3.0"
resulted in the following error:
"pkg_resources.UnknownExtra: CodeTools 3.0.0 has no such extra feature
'nonets'"
Then, I ran it, calling instead
arokem$ easy_install -U "ETS == 3.3.0"
withouth "nonets".

This resulted in a sandbox violation error - but I kept on running
easy_install several times, as above, until it finally did work.

I am very excited to play with version 3.3 of mayavi :-)

Thanks a lot for all the good work -

Ariel

Ariel Rokem
Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute