[Numpy-discussion] Scipy Conference 2009 Lecture Recordings

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:12:39 EDT 2009

I think for PyCon, a lot of the seminars are online for free (even for non
attendees).  Also, when I've run a workshop, I just asked the speakers to
sign a release form to authorize distribution of videos, etc.  This would be
best to be agreed upon in advance.  Personally, for me, conferences are more
than just the talks....

Cheers,
William