[Numpy-discussion] Slicing/selection in multiple dimensions simultaneously

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 28 12:27:07 EST 2009

Hi Dave.

This does seem like the only way to write this nicely.  Unfortunately,
I think this may be wasteful memory wise (in contrast to what the
obvious matlab code would do) as it constructs an array with the whole
first index intact at first.  I think I will use it anyways though as
I find the other notations pretty awkward.

Jon.