[Numpy-discussion] Resolver One -- .NET spreadsheet with NumPy -- beta testers?

William Reade william at resolversystems.com
Wed Feb 4 05:11:21 EST 2009

Hi all

We're about to release the first public beta of Resolver One, our
Pythonic spreadsheet, with (rather basic) NumPy integration. It requires
32-bit Windows and .NET 2.0SP1 to run, so it may not be appropriate for
everyone, but -- if anyone is interested in playing with it -- it would
be really useful to have some real live NumPy users telling us what we
could improve. If anyone here would like to try it out, please let me
know, and I'll arrange beta access.

Cheers
William
http://resolversystems.com/