[Numpy-discussion] Is anyone knowledgeable about dll deployment on windows ?

Eloi Gaudry eg at fft.be
Tue Dec 1 10:55:17 EST 2009

I've done so, thanks for pointing the discussion.

In the meantime, I've just patched distutils/msvc9compiler.py so that it
neither embed nor create a manifest assembly. This way, I'll be sure
that the assembly information would be fetched from the main python (or
python-based) binaries (i.e. pythonX.dll). That may be a very strong
prerequisites in some cases, but never in my very particular case.

Eloi