[Numpy-discussion] windows install problem for 1.2

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:25:58 EDT 2008

OK, I was sure this couldn't be the problem since I downloaded it twice and
also downloaded the 1.1 superpack and had the same issue, but here is my
md5sum:

In [9]: md5sum.md5sum('numpy-1.2.0-win32-superpack-python2.5.exe')
Out[9]: '76ebe1fb78694e31e81e3e696be1e310'

which is different.  I will try turning off all virus and firewall stuff and
try again.  How does this happen?

Ryan