[Numpy-discussion] (Late) summary of PEP-225 discussion at Scipy

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:21:05 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM,  <jason-sage at creativetrax.com> wrote:

> one small typo: in the "Why just go one step?" section, you have the phrase:
>
> "and it is thus wortwhile solving the general problem"
>
> wortwhile should be worthwhile.

Thanks, fixed.

> I've posted a message about this to sage-devel, as they are likely
> interested in this topic as well.

Thanks.  I did mention it a while ago on the sage lists, and asked
them at scipy'08.  William said he wasn't terribly interested one way
or another.  It's worth keeping in mind that  Sage already preparses
the user input and has thus effectively the freedom to define its own
syntax.

But others may have different opinions from William on this, and I'll
be glad to include any further input from the Sage team.

Regards,