[Numpy-discussion] Uncomfortable with matrix change

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sat May 10 05:01:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have obviously decided to delay tagging 1.1.0 until we resolve this.

I didn't realize that numpy matrices were used in scipy or I would
have brought this up before, but whatever matrix change we make in 1.1
has to work with the scipy 0.6.  Unfortunately, I can't check myself
at the moment; but I should be able to look into it tomorrow.

Would someone please check that scipy 0.6 still works with the 1.1
branch?  And let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman