[Numpy-discussion] Switching to nose test framework (was: NumpyTest problem)

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 15 01:16:37 EDT 2008

Hey Alan,

Please go ahead and commit your changes to use nose as our testing
framework.  We have all ready decided to go with nose.  SciPy has all
ready been converted.  I don't think anyone raised any concerns that
we should use another testing framework at this point.  Once we switch
over to using nose, we can improve documentation and refine how we run
tests.  But the sooner we make the switch the more time we will have
to do this before releasing 1.2.0.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman