[Numpy-discussion] FFT usage / consistency

Felix Richter felix at physik3.uni-rostock.de
Mon Jul 28 04:25:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Stefan, thank you very much for your quick answer. This was an obvious silly
mistake. Now the first function does what it should. Still, me and my
colleagues can't make any sense of what happens in the second example. The
re-transformed function is identical to the original one, but the
Fourier-transform doesn't have anything to do with what it should be
mathematically.

Could you or someone else please have a look at it?

Thanks again,

	Felix