[Numpy-discussion] Release 1.1.1

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 04:15:01 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> The rc release of numpy-1.1.1 is due out next Sunday. I have gone through
> the commits made to the trunk since the 1.1.x branch to pull out backport
> candidates. If you find your name here could you make the backport or say
> why you think it inappropriate.
>
> David, I know that these are mostly build fixes and you have backported many
> of them, but I don't know the current build state of 1.1.x

Those are only build fixes related to numscons. Most code does not
touch at all the normal build code path, and I tested the ones which
may affect the normal build.

With those backports, numpy 1.1.x should build with the most recent
numscons (0.8.2: the version is tested).

cheers,

David