[Numpy-discussion] numpy installation issues

Chris Bartels c.l.l.bartels at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:09:09 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Thanks again.

Unfortunately these variables are not set in the environment. (I checked
with 'env'.)
I also reinstalled the cygwin python package (again) and ran  'find . -name
libpython* -print', this gives:

/usr/bin/libpython2.5.dll
/usr/lib/python2.5/config/libpython2.5.dll.a

The /usr/lib/python2.5/config/ directory contains the following files:

Makefile
Setup
Setup.config
Setup.local
config.c
config.c.in
install-sh
libpython2.5.dll.a
makesetup
python.o

But the numpy install is still unable to use these, it gives the same error.

Kind regards,
Chris