[Numpy-discussion] Vectorizing a function

LB berthe.loic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:50:24 EST 2008

Thank you Gael, I think this could work for my case.

It will be a bit tricky, since calc_0d is already a closure in which
I've defined a function : the parameters x and y are to main
parameters of an ODE.
So calc_0d define a function, integrate it sing scipy.integrate.odeint
and returns some characteristics of the solution. Numpy.vectorize
allows me to draw very easily map and contours of theses
characteristics.

So I will have a function, defining a function, defining another
one...