[Numpy-discussion] argsort memory problem?

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 10:13:59 EST 2008

This still occurs in numpy 1.0.3.1  so must have been
fixed between that and your 1.0.4-5 version.

By the way the memory problem crashes my Intel Mac
Book Pro (system 10.4.11) with the gray screen and
black dialog box telling me to restart my computer.  A
very UN-unix like and UN-Mac like way of handling a
memory problem IMHO.  Let us Mac people not be too
smug.

-- Lou Pecora

--- Alexandre Fayolle <alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr>