[Numpy-discussion] preparing for 1.0.5 release

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:33:38 EST 2008

Hello,

I am pushing back the NumPy 1.0.5 release by at least 1 week
(http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.5).  After
speaking with Travis O., we would like to see the following branches
merged this week:
  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/branches/maskedarray
  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/branches/build_with_scons/
Once these merges occur we would like to wait at least 1 week, before
branching for the 1.0.5 release.  This will give us an opportunity to
see much wider testing of this work before making the new release.

Please let me know if there is any reason that we should delay merging
these two branches.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley