[Numpy-discussion] Moving away from svn ?

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Fri Jan 4 06:48:49 EST 2008

As for me, I would wait until DVCS became more popular than svn. Jump
often from one VSC to another isn't a good idea, moreover, it's not
clear for now which DVCS will suppress others and became standard (being
installed in many OS by default).

Also, I would prefer (for example my openopt) changes being available 24
hours/day immediately after I have commit them; also, keeping them too
long only in my HDD makes data more vulnerable - computer viruses, often
electricity drops, other possible causes to lose data.
// my 2 cents

Regards, D.