[Numpy-discussion] numpyx.pyx (recent svn) works?

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue Apr 8 21:52:46 EDT 2008

This is off-topic and should be directed to the pyrex/cython list, but
since we're on the subject:

I suppose the following is true, but let me ask, since I have not used
Cython. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a bunch of pyrex compiled .pyx code. If I start adding some
Cython compiled code, all the extensions will live happily without
colliding, even if I don't re-compile my old .pyx files with Cython.

(I can't imagine how they'd conflict, since they both translate to .c
extensions without anything to collide. Or are there linker-level
symbols that collide or something difficult?)

-Andrew