[Numpy-discussion] abstraction and interfaces

Renato Serodio renato.serodio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:33:36 EDT 2007

Hello there,

thanks to your pointer, I've progressed further on the OO concept, and
am currently building analysis, inputData and outputResults interfaces
that should add some flexibility to my program.

On the other hand, pulling the OO and interfaces string opened a box
full of little critters, and now I'm learning about UML, some advanced
class usage and so on. My brain hurts..

Cheers,

Renato