[Numpy-discussion] Partially merging scons into trunk ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 15 06:29:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

    Following the previous thread on using scons within distutils in
numpy, I would like to know if it is ok to merge some of the code from
numpy.scons branch into the trunk ? I don't want to merge everything,
just the part which has little chance to break anything (basically up to
rev 4178 in numpy.scons branch; the code has been sucessfully tested on
most major platforms). The only downside I can see is that it adds ~ 1
Mb of code into numpy because I included a local copy on scons.

    cheers,

    David