[Numpy-discussion] Documentation

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Tue May 15 12:21:48 EDT 2007

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Robert Kern apparently wrote:
> Note that despite the title, we haven't actually agreed to this format. It was
> simply a proposal.

Just to add a bit more specificity, I believe that the
HOWTO_DOCUMENT.txt document at
http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/numpy/doc/HOWTO_DOCUMENT.txt
summarizes a substantial discussion and broad agreement.
I.e., it is currently the preferred standard.

Apologies if I missed a relevant discussion,
Alan Isaac