[Numpy-discussion] Best way to run python parallel

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Mar 29 18:43:44 EDT 2007

Hi,
What is the general feeling towards  BSP on this list !?
I remeber Konrad Hinsen advertising it on the SciPy workshop '03 .
It is supposed to be much simpler to use than MPI, yet still powerful
and flexible enough for most all applications.
It is part of Konrad's ScientificPython ( != SciPy )

Some links are here:
http://www.bsp-worldwide.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulk_Synchronous_Parallel

Evaluating Scientific Python/BSP on selected parallel computers
http://ove.nipen.no/diplom/

http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/plone/software/scientificpython/

- Sebastian Haase