[Numpy-discussion] Matlab -> NumPy translation and indexing

David Koch ogdude at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:15:23 EDT 2007

I will consider it Sven, I thought it was a good idea to collect everything
which had to do with Matlab -> Python in one thread.

Anyway,

Specifically, I was looking for an equivalent to Matlab's "sprand" which
allows one to create sparse normally distributed matrices. The function also
accepts a "density" parameter.

And by the way - whenever I do a <function>.__doc__ all newline characters
are printed as "\n" in the python console ... how do I change that?

/David